22bet Paybill Number
All registered players can use M-Pesa 22bet paybill number: 895599 to fund their account with this operator. Kenya players can explore both 22bet sports betting and casino offers. Moreover, those who are registering for an account can use their 22bet bonus of 100% of up to 15000 Ksh.
What Is 22bet Paybill Number?
The 22bet paybill number for Kenya plates is the number used to deposit money into your gaming account with M-Pesa. Moreover, most players who don’t know what this number is, have problems when funding their account. The 22bet MPesa paybill number is 895599.
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using M-Pesa?
One of the most popular 22bet deposit methods for Kenya players is M-Pesa. Players looking to fund their accounts in a safe way usually opt for this method. Furthermore, all of these players know that they will need the 22bet paybill number to use M-Pesa. Here are the necessary steps for using M-Pesa as a deposit method on 22bet:
- Firstly, visit the official 22bet website.
- Then, click on the “Registration” button at the top of the homepage (if you are an existing user, just log in to your account on the operator’s site).
- Furthermore, add the required information like phone number and password. If you have a 22bet promo code, this is where you need to enter it.
- After receiving a confirmation SMS, you should add that number to your registration form.
- Additionally, visit your M-Pesa account and select the option “Make a Payment with M-Pesa”.
- Also, in this step, you should add your M-Pesa 22bet paybill number.
- In the final step, you should add the amount of money that you want to send to your 22bet account.
- Moreover, make sure that your first deposit matches the minimum deposit amount needed to get the 22bet welcome offer.
- All new Kenyan players can get a 100% matching bonus of up to 15000 Ksh in free bets after the first deposit. The minimum first deposit amount is 100 Ksh if you want to claim this offer and place a bet.
22bet Paybill Number FAQs
Learn more about the 22bet paybill number with the most frequently asked questions below:
What Are the Deposit Methods at 22bet?
Among the available deposit methods at 22bet in Kenya, there are many reliable options that you can choose from. Some of them include M-Pesa, Airtel Money, Skrill, Neteller, ePay, Cryptocurrencies.
What Is the 22bet Registration Bonus?
Upon registration, all players can use the 100% matching bonus of up to 15000 Ksh. All players should read the Terms and Conditions that apply to this offer so they would fulfil all the requirements needed to be eligible for the bonus.
How to Withdraw Money at 22bet Using M-Pesa?
Using M-Pesa to withdraw money is a very straightforward process. All you need to do is head over to your 22bet account and click the “WIthdraw” tab. Choose M-Pesa as your method of withdrawal and add the amount that you want to withdraw. The minimum amount that you can withdraw with this payment method is 225 Kes.
How Long Does It Take To Withdraw Money from 22bet?
Different payment options will have different waiting times until the withdrawal process is complete. For example, the withdrawal process with M-Pesa usually lasts around fifteen minutes.