Betway Paybill Number
Customers with Betway can deposit funds through the M-Peas system using the Betway Paybill number: 880185.
How to Deposit Money into Betway Using M-Pesa Paybill?
Customers with Betway choose to use M-Pesa Paybill because of its ease and low cost. The company is widely known around Asia and Africa for being reputable in providing related payment solutions.
They have become payment provider partners with Betway because residents of Kenya are aware of the positive reputation and many are users of Safaricom which is the main mobile platform in Kenya. The same deposit methods apply for both sports betting and Betway casino.
Here is a step-by-step guide to depositing money into a Betway account using the M-Pesa Paybill system:
- Register with Betway. New customers must populate required fields, provide identification documents and confirm acceptance of the general Terms & Conditions.
- Use the Betway sign up code: BETMAX to claim the welcome bonus. Betway offers new customers up to 5,000 KSh in the form of a 50% matched deposit bonus.
- Login to the account using a Username and Password. There is a procedure to reset the Password or receive a reminder of the Username and Password if they are forgotten.
- Potential new customers sign up and existing customers login and deposit funds from links on the Home Page. Click ‘Bank’ to begin the M-Pesa Betway Paybill deposit procedure.
- Select the deposit method which in this case is M-Pesa. Other payment options include debit and credit cards and the Airtel money wallet.
- Move to the M-Pesa menu which lists a number of options.
- Select Paybill from the menu
- Enter the Business Number: 880185.
- Enter the amount. The minimum deposit is 50KSh.
- Enter a valid M-Pesa PIN number and Send.
New players that deposit funds using the M-Pesa Paybill number can use the Betway bonus code: BETMAX to activate the welcome bonus. The welcome offer is for up to 5,000 KSh in the form of a 50% matched deposit bonus. The welcome offer is subject to specific Terms & conditions, the main ones which are listed below:
- The new account only; current members are not eligible.
- Enter bonus code: BETMAX during the registration period.
- Make the qualifying deposit using the M-Pesa Paybill number.
- 50% matched deposit bonus.
- Maximum bonus of 5,000 KSh
- Wagering requirements of 3x the bonus at odds of 3.0 or bigger.
- Bonus must be used within 30 days and then it is lost.
- Any returns from the bonus do not include the stake.
- Subject to general Betway and M-Pesa Terms & Conditions.
The value of the bonus is half the value of the qualifying deposit. The use of the Paybill number makes the deposit process easy to implement and understand. The bonus and the application of the Paybill number provide a good reason to open an account with Betway, deposit funds using the M-Pesa, and bet with this operator.
Betway is on a tariff with M-Pesa in which the business bears all the charges and the customer does not pay any fees. There is a sliding scale of charges, depending on the value of the transaction. These arrangements are regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya. The scale of fees goes from transactions of 1 KSh to 150,000 KSh and more. Betway is probably one of the biggest users of the Paybill system with M-Pesa so they could have made special arrangements with regards to the tariff.
Betway Deposit Review
One of the main factors in selecting an online bookmaker is the reliability of the banking system. Bettors often make deposits on impulse because they want to place a specific bet. That means time is important so transfers must be accurate and immediate. Customers must also trust that their money is safe and requests for withdrawals are dealt with promptly.
In Europe, Betway offers many banking methods that are not applied in Kenya, such as Bank Transfer and e-Wallets. Account details are entered once and verified so there is no need for verification for each individual transfer. Systems like Paypal are not widely used for making deposits to betting accounts. A good effective alternative is a Paybill number used in conjunction with M-Pesa. The Paybill number provides the confidence that transfers are safe.
However, some registered customers in Kenya prefer to use Airtel which is a money wallet and works in the same way as Paypal. This Indian-founded bank is one of the most trusted payment providers in Asia and it has been adopted by Betway in Kenya. Users can register with Airtel and transfer money into the account. The money can then be used to make transfers. Airtel is a viable alternative to use deposit funds into a Betway Kenya account using the Paybill number and M-Pesa.
Betway Paybill FAQs
Here are the answers to some common questions about Betway Paybill:
Do customers pay any transaction fees?
Deposits and withdrawals carry no fees for customers.
Does Paybill work well?
The Paybill system is an effective method of making cash transfers. Besides, it is the most effective way of funding a betting account and the most used banking method by Betway customers. M-Pesa is a popular mobile phone money-transfer provider in Africa and is used by many businesses.
How do I deposit money to Betway using M-Pesa?
Select ‘M-Pesa’ and ‘Paybill’. Enter the amount and Send it to 880185.
What are Paybill charges?
There is a sliding scale of charges for Betway.
Are Paybill transfers immediate?
There is no major delay with deposits and withdrawals.