This review aims to examine the current ChezaCash bonus for new customers, which comes in the form of first, second, and third match deposit bonuses. Existing players can enjoy the benefits of ongoing ChezaCash bonuses after meeting the qualifying requirements of this one of the best betting sites in Kenya.
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | New Customers Only
Karibu Deposit Bonus
New customers with ChezaCash can claim a 450% bonus on their first three deposits after creating an account. The maximum bonus over the three deposits is KES 8,000. However, bettors can make lower deposits, and the bookmaker adjusts the bonus accordingly.
Here is how the first three deposit bonuses are divided:
- First Deposit Bonus: 200% match up to KES 1,000.
- Second Deposit Bonus: 150% match up to KES 2,000.
- Third Deposit Bonus: 100% match up to KES 5,000.
The Karibu Deposit Bonus is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Bonuses are credited immediately after a customer makes a deposit.
- Both new and existing customers are eligible to claim the bonus.
- The minimum deposit is KES 100.
- Qualifying bets must be at odds of 1.1 or bigger.
- Total maximum bonus of KES 8,000.
- Wagering requirements of 10 times on multibet with four selections or more.
- The minimum odds for the bet is 10.
- This ChezaCash bonus expires after 72 hours.
The wagering requirements may be excessive to fulfill in just three days. Nevertheless, the aggregate match is still 450%, regardless of the bonus value. The minimum odds of 10 for each multibet are not over-restrictive and could include favourites.
All registered users with ChezaCash qualify for a multibet refund when the bet has one losing selection. Cashback comes in a free bet for the value of the original bet and is based on a minimum bet of KES 200. This multibet cashback promotion is subject to the following specific Terms & Conditions.
- All users with ChezaCash are eligible.
- Multibet requires a minimum stake of KES 200.
- The bets should include 9 legs on pre-match markets.
- The total odds for the bet must be 20.0 or bigger.
- Refund for 100% of the qualifying bet value when it has one losing selection.
- Cash can be converted into real money by betting on any game and any odds.
- The maximum refund is KES 10,000, and the cashback expires after 72 hours.
To receive the cashback, bettors must make eight correct selections from nine legs. You should also bear in mind that bets placed using bonuses are not valid and any partial or full cashed out bets do not count.
However, players can create one qualifying bet each day, so there are many chances to benefit from a refund which must be staked within three days to qualify for conversion to real money. This promotion is a good reason to place qualifying multibets with nine legs.
All customers with ChezaCash qualify for a boost of up to 600% on winning multibets. Here, bets must be placed in pre-game markets at minimum odds of 1.5 with 6 selections or more. This ChezaCash multibet boost is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All customers with ChezaCash are eligible.
- Total enhanced return of up to 600% or 6 times the standard winnings.
- Minimum game odds of 1.5 in a multibet with 6 or more legs.
- Bonus bets and partially or fully cashed out bets do not count.
- Boost increases on a sliding scale from 6% for 6 selections to 600% for 30 selections.
- The increments increase as you add more selections to the bet.
- Any boosted win is added as a percentage to the win without the boost.
In addition, you should be aware that you could exceed the maximum payout for multibets at some point as you add selections. However, the limits are quite high for most games, but with odds of 1.5 or bigger, you could get to the maximum payout for a multibet before reaching the 30 selections.
How do We Rate the ChezaCash Bonus?
The welcome bonus is transparent with the total sign up offer linking to the player’s first three deposits. Wagering requirements apply and must be fulfilled within 72 hours.
Most ChezaCash bonuses for existing players consist of multibets, which have the potential for a good return from a small stake, i.e. multibet cashback and multi boosts.
At the time of writing this review, there is a ChezaCash bonus for new customers and two multibet bonuses for existing players. It is best to monitor the Promotions page to avoid missing out on any ChezaCash bonus in the future.
ChezaCash Bonus FAQs
Here are the answers to some common questions about the ChezaCash bonuses.
The current welcome bonus covers the new player’s first three deposits, with a maximum bonus available up to KES 8,000. The biggest bonuses are KES 1,000, KES 2,000 and KES 5,000 for the first, second and third deposits. Lower deposits are allowed, which means a reduced bonus with more manageable wagering requirements.
The welcome package offers a 450% matched deposit bonus based on the first three deposits: 200% match bonus, 150% match bonus, and 100% match bet bonus. Wagering requirements and odds restrictions are in place before the bonus can be converted into cash. Any winnings do not include the bonus stake, a common condition for free bets and bonuses.
No, the multibet boost and free bet bonuses only count for pre-game selections. There is no specific live game bonus available to claim. There could be enhanced odds for live matches, but these markets will possibly close at the start of the game.
Players have the option to partially or fully cash out bets during a live game. They can cash out bets placed earlier in the live game or before it begins. However, ChezaCash temporarily suspends the betting and cash out facility when a key event occurs. After a short delay, the bookmaker displays the latest odds and live and cash out betting can continue.